N I A L L E R I Z E D
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS
im just ordinary girl
Sabtu, 14 April 2012 • 3:49 PG • 0 comments
I'm not a perfect girl.
My hair doesn't always stay in place &
I spill things a lot.I'm pretty clumsy &
sometimes I have broken heart.
My friend and I sometimes fight &
and maybe some days nothing goes right.
but when I think about it & take a step back
I remember how amazing life truly is &
that maybe.just maybe.just maybe.
I like being unperfect


 When I feel down..
Because I didn't get what I want..
Allah send one person to remember me..
Just sit down and take a deep breath...
and say "Subhanallah"..
calmy and be happy..
that because maybe Allah...
has thought of something
better to give me :)
And Allah has brought you out from the wombs of your mothers while you know nothing.
And He gave you hearing ,sight and hearts that you might give thanks (to Allah)
-An-Nahl 16:78-
thanks ALLAH
thanks ALLAH
thanks ALLAH




PASTFUTURE
MINE
Assalamualaikum.Nurul Asma.27.08.1995.Tutup Aurat, Larangan Mendekati Zina, Bercoupleple, Menunaikan Solat, tu semua perintah Allah. Kalau tak buat, sia2lah beragama Islam :')



SCREAM


OTHER THINGS


MEMORIES

  • happening day
  • sign name
  • if i..
  • tahniah taayah :)
  • new header :) **tempahan jugak dibuka :)
  • contest menangi Template dari Wan Hazel (03 Dec - ...
  • be strong syg :')
  • no titile today..leave me alone..
  • kakak!hana x nak kawan kakak!
  • ayat menggedik zaman sekarang..