N I A L L E R I Z E D
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS
I'm crying :')
Sabtu, 26 November 2011 • 9:06 PG • 0 comments
today i'm sad :')
people cry,not because they're weak.
Its because they've been strong for too long..


menangis..menangis..menangis..

kadang kadang menangis dpt buad kte lega..

for what?

i dont know..



see that,..aku buad post pasal menangis

ade cerita di sebalik cerita..

ALLAH..give me strength!!


sometimes when I'm alone I cry,

Cause Iam on my own,

The tears I cry  are bitter and warm

They follow with life but take no form,

I cry because my heart is torn,

I find it difficult to carry on,

If I  had an ear to confiding,

I would cry among my treasured friend,

but who do you know that stops that long,

to help another cry on,

the world moves past,

and it would rather pas by,

Then to stop and see what makes one cry,

so painful and sad ,

And sometimes...

I cry
and no ones cares about why..

sometimes..all I can do

                                    is LAUGH

                                                          to keep myself

from crying




PASTFUTURE
MINE
Assalamualaikum.Nurul Asma.27.08.1995.Tutup Aurat, Larangan Mendekati Zina, Bercoupleple, Menunaikan Solat, tu semua perintah Allah. Kalau tak buat, sia2lah beragama Islam :')



SCREAM


OTHER THINGS


MEMORIES

  • person who I love after my parents
  • KUATKAN HATI HAMBAMU INI.YA ALLAH
  • the last day :')
  • 'NYAMUK TERBANG l BILA AKU BOSAN '
  • Contest TheGarang : Aku Seorang SuperHero!!!
  • maafkan asma~trouble is a friend~
  • u + me
  • bibit tersenyum..hati menangis
  • she my senior,okay!
  • P.E.L.A.N.G.I